Join us on 7th October 2020 at 10:00 am (CEST), for our webinar "Enabling remote treatment of COVID-19 patient with HoloLens2" and find out how can Mixed Reality can help you bridge the gap between the physical and digital world in ways never thought to be possible.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- How can Mixed Reality technology help medics treat Covid-19 patients?
- How can mixed reality solutions help medical staff work effectively in the potential second wave of COVID-19 and still meet the strictest safety standards and avoid wearing PPE?
- How to use such solutions hands-free, voice-operated, and make gesture-controlled documentation during daily work?
- What is Mixed Reality and how can it support Healthcare providers, Dejan Blatnik, BE-terna
- Sheba Medical Centre Case during Covid 19, Adi Ben-Nesher, Microsoft
- Other Cases, Urban Jovanovic, Microsoft
- Demo of Remote Assist and Guides for Healthcare, Martin Vovk, BE-terna.