This technical workshop is designed
for advanced Qlik users who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Qlik
architecture and support other Qlik users in their company.
This technical workshop is designed for advanced Qlik users who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Qlik architecture and support other Qlik users in their company.
At this interactive workshop you will become a Qlik power user through numerous exercises, best practices, common mistakes, and tips and tricks.
This technical training course is designed for everyone looking to extend their knowledge about data transformation and building an optimized data model. Through practical workshop exercises you will learn about integrating different data sources, data manipulation and transformation, managing different challenges in data modelling, data model optimization and application administration.
Categories covered by the workshops:
- System architecture
- Qlik project methodology/Qlik Deployment Framework
- Application development
- Integration of different data sources
- Comparing the relational model to the Qlik data model
- Scripts, syntaxes, debugging
- Data model optimization, efficiency and performance
- Data transformation
- The most common data modelling mistakes
- Data aggregation and the use of metadata (creating predefined dimensions and measures)
- Ensuring security - managing access, authentication and authorization
- Metadata, data cleansing
- Using QVD files and server development
- Creating advanced visualizations
- Qlik Management console basics
- Date: 3 days, 03.03.2021. - 05.03.2021.
- Duration: 09:00 - 16:00h (1 hour lunch break)
- Location: Online
- Requirements: Laptop, Qlik Sense Cloud user account
- Target audience: Advanced business
analysts and IT architects
If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.