The workshop is based on
pre-designed scenarios and activities, and is targeted at all existing and
future Qlik Sense users looking to extend their knowledge.
The workshop is based on pre-designed scenarios and activities and is targeted at all existing and future Qlik Sense users looking to extend their knowledge. At the workshop, you will learn about best practices and the most common mistakes, as well as tips and tricks.
By following real-life exercises, you will create effective data visualizations, reports and dashboards that are personalized to your needs. You will learn about advanced types of data analysis and use the storytelling functionality.
Categories covered by the workshops:
- Qlik Sense components
- Applications and the fundamentals of data loading
- Advanced data search and navigation in Qlik Sense
- Data visualization, the most common mistakes, best practices
- Using charts, tables and KPIs
- Exporting data and sheets
- Expressions and formulas
- Building interactive presentations using the storytelling functionality
- Mobile device apps
- Date: 2 days, 14.06.2021. - 15.06.2021.
- Duration: 09:00 - 16:00h (1 hour lunch break)
- Location: Online
- Requirements: Laptop, Qlik Sense Cloud user account
- Target audience: All Qlik Sense
users who know that learning more about the solution could lead to improved
insight and information from their data and who wish to be independent and
efficient in their work. This mostly refers to controlling employees,
department heads and managers.
If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.