Advanced Topics in
Design and Development is a specialized course for experienced Qlik Business
Analysts and/or Data Architects.
The course takes you through a combination of demonstrations and exercises to master Set Analysis, other advanced expressions, data modeling, performance and design concepts and incremental data loads. Qlik is not only a powerful BI Visualization tool, but it is also an effective ETL (Extract Transform and Load) software, so on this course you will also learn how to build and debug complex data models and how to optimize data structure in order to achieve good performance.
This course combines theoretical concepts with demonstrations and hands-on exercises to teach the comprehensive calculations and comparison to build thriving and useful visualization, and also to adopt advance concepts in scripting and data modeling, creating effective reporting data models that can support self-service visualization. To benefit from this course, you should have at least six months of Qlik application development experience.
By attending this 2-day boot camp, you will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Implement front-end solutions with advanced Qlik expressions and calculations
- Create advanced set analysis operations, using advanced search expressions and element functions.
- Perform comparative analysis using alternate states
- Use advanced Qlik functions and visualizations to perform Pareto (ABC), Basket, and Monte Carlo analyses
- Identify advanced data modeling and table integration approaches used to develop Qlik applications
- Transform the data model by applying subroutines to allow script reusability
- Optimize the data load process by applying incremental loads and create multiple QVD layers
- Resolve data structure issues and script errors
- Discuss advanced technical concepts and solutions in real life scenarios with Qlik
- Date: 2 days, 23.11.2023. - 24.11.2023.
- Duration: 09:00 - 17:00h
- Location: Online, Microsoft Teams Application
- Requirements: Laptop, Qlik Sense Cloud user account
- Target audience: Data Architects and Developers, Data Engineers, Business Intelligence and Reporting Professionals
- Price: This course is not free. For more information on the course price, contact us at the following email: email@example.com.
- Completed Create Visualization and Data Modeling with Qlik Sense (or QlikView Designer and Developer) courses
- Understanding of the Qlik script, Qlik expressions, and functions
- At least 6 months experience working with Qlik as a business analyst or data architect
If you have any questions about the workshop, please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.