Qlik Sense for QlikView users training is designed to
enable Qlik Sense skills in those already familiar with QlikView. You will learn step-by-step new
way of selecting, filtering, and searching data in Qlik Sense application, but also to convert
QlikView into Qlik Sense applications.
This course teaches the basics of designing in Qlik Sense
applications, including process of creating visualizations and stories, and gives a complete
overview of the product’s unique features. You will also learn how to create and use Master
Items such as dimensions, measures, and visualizations objects, and how to use expressions
and functions to enhance user experience. The course combines theoretical concepts with
demonstrations and hands-on exercises to teach the essential concepts for designing useful and
effective Qlik Sense visualizations and guided stories. Additionally, you will learn how to share
insights with others using bookmarks and stories.
Categories covered by the workshop:
- Qlik Sense architecture and components
- Data analysis with Qlik Sense
- Qlik Sense apps design
- Creating Master items in the library
- Qlik Sense Visualizations design
- Publishing application
- A QlikView document migration to a QlikView app
- Best practices for Qlik Sense visualization design
- Date: 1 day, 19.5.2023.
- Duration: 09:00 - 17:00h (1 hour lunch break)
- Location: Online, Microsoft Teams Application
- Requirements: Laptop, Qlik Sense Cloud user account
- Target audience: Business analysts, data analysts, data architects, data engineers, business intelligence professionals
- Price: This course is not free. For more information on the course price, contact us at the following email: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.