Microsoft has just published the Dynamics 365 release plan for 2021 (wave 1) with brand new features that will be released between April and September 2021.
Our Customer Landing Manager Andrej Černivec has read all 348 pages of the first release of this year (the second one is coming in October 2021) and in his webinar he is going to share information on all the most eye-catching new features that are going to be your new best friend(s) if you work in sales or in customer service.
Would you rather read all 348 pages, or join us for a 40 min live interactive release demo where you will be able to ask all the questions you need?
Time is money, and the new release features are going to help you earn and save even more. Dynamics 365 Sales continues to be the market-leading sales tool that empowers every organisation to sell more by understanding their customers and the way they want to buy – powered by data, intelligence, and experiences that people love!
Dynamics 365 Customer Service is able to transform contact centers by providing intelligent omnichannel routing across channels with integrated first-party voice and chat solutions, and so much more.
The most powerful features that will be examined:
Dynamics 365 Sales
- Enhanced personalization
- One-click follow up actions
- New editing and viewing capabilities
- Improved reporting with interactive charts and dashboards
- New sales workspace
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Use appointments in scheduling
- Navigation improvements for multisession apps
- Weekly and monthly view support in a new schedule board
- Configuration enhancements for timeline
- Usability enhancements for timelines