Sales Consultant (f/m/d)
Is matching software with customer business needs your thing? Do you
always search for better and innovative approaches to achieve customer success?
Are you ambitious and you have great interpersonal and multitasking skills? If
the answers are yes, you just might be the right fit for our sales team.
- To take responsibility for pre-sales activities and building an active pipeline.
- To run B2B project-based solution selling. To upgrade it with cross and up-sell activities.
- To collaborate with the team in designing and implementing agile sales approach that will expand our sales reach.
- To work actively with colleagues from different internal teams (marketing, sales support and consulting). We respect different views, but we align behind agreed solution.
- To identify different approaches for promoting solutions to new clients and constantly seeking new sales channels that are more attractive for current and prospective clients.
- To deliver customer presentations and to conduct negotiations with the clients.
- To identify client’s needs and matching them with our solutions. Outcome-based selling is part of your DNA.
- To have growth mindset for learning and improving.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in solution selling and cross and up sell activities.
- You have general knowledge of core business processes in different industries.
- You enjoy customer facing roles and you can run, coordinate and close complex deals.
- You are good at coordinating large group of peoples with different interests and align them towards common goals.
- You are fast learner and good listener.
- You are goal oriented and you can handle difficult and challenging situations.
- You are persistent and not afraid to do operational work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Business English
- Flexible work time and a modern work environment
- Free parking
- Sponsored sports activities 'Fit for IT' (Sailing, Diving, Fitness etc.)
- Company bikes/electric scooters
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee, beverages, and fruit
- Epic team building events & fun activities
- The best New Year parties
- Birthday gifts for employees
- Gifts for new-borns
- Christmas gifts for employees' kids
- Pet-friendly company
- Potential for international career
- And many more! 😉
Our projects are diverse – our team is unique! With over 920 employees across 25 offices, BE-terna is one of the largest providers of business solutions in Europe. With passion for the latest software technologies, we enable our customers to work more easily and transparently. At BE-terna, every single employee can contribute to our exciting projects – teamwork is one of our greatest assets! To know more about us and our culture please visit our Career page.