Data Analyst *
- Create Business Intelligence (BI) applications for enterprise data analysis
- Responsible for implementing customer projects independently
- Conduct workshops and training courses
- Answer and solve ongoing requests from your customers via ticket system
- Support the sales department dealing with technical questions
- Technical/business studies or comparable training
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) and databases (SQL) is an advantage
- Ideally, professional experience in the field of consulting
- Understanding of tabular data models (star schema, snowflake schema)
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Degree from Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- Mentoring partner assigned during induction period
- Modern working conditions with flexible working hours
- Exciting and challenging projects in different industries
- Professional development and certifications
- International work environment
- Flexible work time and a modern work environment.
- Free parking.
- Sponsored sports activities 'Fit for IT' such as fitness, climbing etc.
- Company bikes/electric scooters to rent.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee, beverages and fruit.
- Epic team building events & fun activities .
- The best New Year parties and summer picnics.
- Birthday gifts for employees.
- Gifts for new-borns.
- Christmas gifts for employees' kids.
- Pet-friendly company.
- And many more! ;)
Our projects are diverse – our team is unique! With over 1000 employees across 25 offices, BE-terna is one of the largest providers of business solutions in Europe. With passion for the latest software technologies, we enable our customers to work more easily and transparently. At BE-terna, every single employee can contribute to our exciting projects – teamwork is one of our greatest assets! To know more about us and our culture please visit our Career page.