Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Programming in Microsoft ERP, including Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 and FO365
- Programming in the Power Platform (not a requirement)
- Develop industry-specific solutions and features
- Validate and qualify solution designs together with a consultant and of course programming the solutions
- At least 4 years of experience in ERP development
- Experience with X++ and preferably C# and SQL
- Experience with DevOps
- Can work independently and in teams
- Agile workflow.
- Flexible work environment with the possibility of working from home
- International working environment
- A company in steady progress
About BE-terna Group in the Netherlands:
In 2021, Danish/Dutch SolutionHouse became part of the BE-terna Group. BE-terna is one of Europe's largest ERP houses, and is a member of the prestigious top-performing club of Microsoft partners in the world, the Inner Circle. You will work in our Dutch department and the team here has extensive industry knowledge and works from their own industry solution. The team has a large existing customer base, which is growing rapidly, as new customers are also knocking on the door to a large extent. BE-terna is characterized by having great ambitions and a desire to constantly be part of the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365. There is a strong team spirit in the theme, which consists of enormously helpful and competent colleagues.